Join us for an introductory session to see what iFLY's Flight School is all about. Flight School is most engaging and fun for kids to learn the sport of body flight.
Limited space is available, so get your tickets quickly!
What do Flight School students learn?
• Safety procedures
• Proper use of flight gear
• Mastery of a progressive series of flying skills
In their first sessions, they’ll learn basic flying positions like belly and back flying. Ultimately, each student will progress to learn advanced skills that enable them to fly freely with others in group formations.
Flyers also learn and practice key personal skills:
• How to set and achieve goals
• Teamwork and sportsmanship
Flyers in each Flight School session are organized into two groups based on skill levels: Beginner and Intermediate/Advanced.
What happens at Flight School?
Each weekly session is a two-hour experience that includes:
• Roll call and team briefing
• Warm-up with stretching
• One-on-one coaching
• 5 minutes of flight time, with additional shared time.
• 2 video clips of flight for students to keep
• Debrief with flight video review
• Logging of flight time & skill progression in a personal book
• A healthy snack during each session
• Exclusive Flight School member discounts on personal flight gear
Plus, Parent Perks:
• Free WiFi to use during the session
• Conference room when available