Restorative yoga, sometimes called “Active Relaxation”, is very gentle and passive yoga practice. With a completely supportive environment (your body is supported by props such as bolsters, blankets and chair etc.) you hold each pose for a long period of time. Restorative yoga allows you to relax more deeply and gives you a permission to rest.
*Some benefits of restorative yoga
- Balance your nervous system
- Quiet your mind
- Helps mental imbalances such as depression and anxiety
- Stimulates and soothes the organs
- Alter hormone levels
This class will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
Let’s practice stillness :)
*** BOOKING IS REQUIRED as the space and the number of props are limited. Please PM to Kayoko or email at email@example.com (not only by clicking "going").
<Date / Time>
Friday, 20th April
Please arrive by 9:35
Class 9:45-11:15 (90min) followed by teatime - finishing at 11:40ish
<What to bring>
- Yoga mat (mat hire is $2 - free for those who come to the studio for the first time)
- Face towel
- Please wear comfortable clothes