Flexibility with Dynamic Yoga - Manish
This 75-minute class can be used to match a lot of your purposes:
1. General fitness as the class is dynamic.
2. Cardio, again the class is dynamic.
3. Flexibility as all of our classes are related to stretches from ankle through neck, i.e. all the major muscles.
4. Hand and brain coordination.
5. Brain and muscle coordination.
The class is designed in such a way that a specific pose is prefixed by dynamic exercise, which loosens up the specific muscle related to that pose and then you can stay in that pose and stretch which will lead to increase in flexibility.
A 30-year-old, 70-kilo female about 167-cm tall in one hour can lose:
225 calories with general weight lifting.
300 calories with Hatha yoga.
360 calories with Astanga yoga.
410 calories with low-impact aerobics.
520 calories with bicycling.
560 calories with Zumba.
610 calories with Vinyasa yoga.
(reference: HealthStatus and Harvard Health Publications)
You can lose about 600 calories in this class but as we are focusing on flexibility too it will be a bit less, but still 400-500 calories are not ruled out.
Contribution: 25ron or ikwe membership+5ron