The Namibian Electronic Sports Association (NESA) will be having our Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Saturday, 14 April 2018.
The meeting will take place in Windhoek at the Imagine Café premises, Grüner Kranz, Macadam Street at 13:30.
All NESA members are herewith invited to attend, any interested persons from the public are also welcome.
A big word of thanks to Imagine Café for making their venue available for this meeting.
1. Welcoming by the NESA President.
2. Attendance register of members, clubs and persons.
3. Presentation and approval of financial statements and report for 2017.
4. Presentation and approval of activity report for 2017.
5. Approval of the budget and calendar for 2018.
6. Executive Committee nominations.
7. NESA membership fee approval for 2018.
8. Adoption of changes to NESA Constitution.
9. Adoption of changes to National Team Selection Policy.
10. Discussion and consideration of any new relevant matters.
11. Closing remarks
For more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org