Are you a startup looking to hire top Millennial talent and expand your team? Or are you maybe an executive at a bigger established company who wants to keep your Millennial talent for the long term?
Then look no further.
We have invited Global Speaker and Strategic Consultant on the millennial workforce, Sharzad Modeli, to give her insights based on empirical research and observations on how to attract, engage and nurture your millennial talent. In essence - how do you create a work environment where your people can thrive and grow?
Sharzad will share how to:
- Engage and nurture top Millennial employees, saving your company (on average) $25,000+ for every person and for every year you’re able to keep young talent beyond our generational average of 2 years in a new role. Saving you massive headaches and time as a startup.
- Understand the psychological needs and expectations of this cohort of people for their life and career.
- How to bridge intergenerational gaps in the workplace in order to improve company culture and productivity.
- Increase your ability to acquire top talent by understanding the new employer-employee dynamics our generation faces and how your company can benefit from a record-low in new business creation among the most entrepreneurial generation yet (that leaves lots of “intrapreneurs” on the table for hire).
- Tackle any additional questions you have about Millennials in the workplace.
Read more about the speaker and RSVP at https://simplyevents.io/millennialtalent