What you'll learn:
In this taster workshop, you will learn how to create your very own piece of string art.
This workshop will allow you to focus on one design chosen from a selection of five different string art pieces - Star, Hot Air Balloon, Skull, Feather or Heart.
The session lasts two hours with a short break for tea and coffee. All the materials you will need to make your design are provided and included in the price of the workshop. All you will need for this taster session is nimble fingers, good eye sight and the patience to try.
Images shown on the discussion page are examples of the designs that can be made in the workshop. Please note that this workshop requires a minimum of 4 bookings (maximum 6) to take place.
We strongly advise that you read our Terms and Conditions regarding the booking and cancellations policies of our workshops before booking.
Date and time:
20th May from 10 to 12.30pm
- £30 per person
- £40 for 2 people booking and attending together
- Wooden board
- Nails and hammers
- Coloured string
Max. group number 6 people
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pop in to IDC 76 North Street, Southville, BS3 1HJ
Terms and conditions
- All bookings need to be paid for in full before the date of the workshop
- Please give 7 days notice to cancel your booking
- If you do not attend on the day, unfortunately we cannot offer a refund