The INMA Global Media Awards honours excellence by media companies in energizing brands, creating new products, engaging and monetising audiences, growing advertising revenue, developing customer insights, and instilling innovation.
Deadline to enter is January 26, 2018.
Presented since 1935, the INMA awards competition has 20 categories in 2018:
1. Best Brand Awareness Campaign
2. Best Public Relations or Community Service Campaign
3. Best Use of an Event to Build a News Brand
4. Best New Print Product
5. Best Use of Mobile
6. Best Use of Video
7. Best Launch of a Brand or Product to Create an Audience Segment
8. Best Use of New Technology to Generate Revenue and Engage
9. Best Idea to Encourage Print Readership or Engagement
10. Best Idea to Grow Digital Readership or Engagement
11. Best Use of Social Media
12. Best New Paid Content or Subscription Initiative
13. Best Idea to Grow Advertising Sales or Retain Advertising Clients
14. Best Marketing Solution for an Advertising Client
15. Best Execution of Print Advertising
16. Best Execution of Native Advertising
17. Best Use of Data Analytics
18. Best Use of Consumer Research
19. Best New Corporate Innovation Initiative
20. Best Idea or Innovation to Create New Profit Centers
Entries are judged in two audience groups: global/national titles and regional/local titles.
Regional winners for Asia/Pacific, Europe/Middle East/Africa, Latin America, North America, and South Asia will be selected – along with a global “Best of Show.”
Go to www.inma.org/awards for complete information and to enter.