Would you like to spend less money and eat healthier food? We got you covered!
Join ISO's cooking classes and learn how to cook healthy and economical dishes while getting a chance to bring home a family-sized meal! Plus, you will find out more about all available food resources in the neighborhood such as economical stores, emergency food baskets and advice on how healthy alimentary habits.
This workshop is given in collaboration with Innovation Youth, a youth community centre located close-by (1647 St Catherine) where you can get second life fruit and vegetable baskets, learn more about healthy food and urban agriculture and take cooking classes!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- To participate, students must buy their tickets in advance at ISO's front desk (GM-330). There is a registration fee of 5$ for cooking supplies.
- Tckets can be purchased during ISO's opening hours (Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm). Tickets are non refundable!
- Please, note that participation is limited to 10 students! So make sure to get your tickets as soon as you can.
- Participants will get to take home a family size main course, side dish as well as dessert.
- To keep updated on the event and receive a reminder, you may register here > goo.gl/forms/pDDB5blEbJ49Qz712
- Main course: Mexican rice & quinoa casserole
- Side dish: Apple pecan arugula salad
- Dessert: Cocoa energy balls