Todays young people face immense pressures to achieve, to keep up and fit in within an overwhelming world of adults as well as dealing with their own emotional and physical changing world.
The aim of this course is to not only provide some tools for young people to learn to manage physical & emotional stresses of everyday life but to also provide an opportunity to have some fun learning time with the adults in their lives through the use of mindful movements of Dru Yoga and breath awareness, and everyone benefits from:
- stretches and strengthens key postural muscles
- develops co-ordination & balance
- teaches focus, concentration and control
- teaches body and mind awareness
- helps you to come to a place of stillness & calmness
- breathing practices develops healthy lungs & reduces stress & anxiety
- sparks imaginative creativity
- IT’S FUN & ENJOYABLE
4 week course, Wednesday May 9th - June 6th (no class May 30th), 6 - 6.45pm at Acanthus Golf Centre, Thorpe Lane, Thorpe WF3 1SL. Price £35, payable before course. Places are limited, and price is for 1 child and 1 adult, additional children charged at £4 per session (payable before course).