This month-long online prayer module focuses on sacred chant. Through daily practice supported by teachings, processing and reflection we will learn and explore the power of the sacred phrase as a tool of healing and transformation. Through experiential classes we will discover what makes a chant different from a song, by exploring the power of intention, repetition, focus, awareness of states, and the silence that follows a chant. We will learn to use chant to build the mishkan (sanctuary) of heart, body, relationship, community, and world, so that God’s Presence can be invited into our lives.
This course includes weekly video teachings, daily practice prompts, and an optional online discussion group.
REGISTRATION CLOSES APRIL 2 - DON'T MISS OUT!
OPTION 1 / COST: $100
Participation in the month-long online prayer intensive, which includes:
- Half-hour video teaching each week
- Access to virtual classroom with each week's written lesson, supplementary resources, and access to posting and reading in private discussion group
OPTION 2 / COST: $125
Month-long online prayer intensive listed above, PLUS weekly, live processing group. This includes:
- A weekly processing phone call with the teacher (times listed below).
- Opportunity for participants to check in about the practice.
- Opportunity for participants to connect to others in the group.
- Opportunity for participants to receive personal guidance in real time.
This option is limited, and will no longer be available once the capacity has been reached.
Register at: https://www.regonline.com/prayerproject_april2018