What is the secret to excellent public speaking? What does it take to stay calm and communicate your message persuasively and with clarity whether speaking to a room of 5, 50 or 500? The truth is, the key to public speaking is a set of skills that anyone can learn.
In this session, you will be given tips to help you:
• Speak with confidence in front of an audience
• Deliver calm and compelling communication
• Organise your thoughts so you don’t have to rely on notes
• Craft compelling and clear slides and
• Once and for all work out what to do with your hands when public speaking!
This interactive session will be delivered by Dr. Brennan Jacoby. A highly experienced public speaker and trainer, Brennan will share the practical tips that have made a real difference for him and can help you also succeed in the area of public speaking.