When: April 21st, 5 pm to 7:30 pm
Who: Children 8-14
Language: English medium
Where: Institute of Personnel Management Meeting Hall, No. 43 Vijaya Kumaranathunga Mawatha, Colombo 05.
Contact no - 077 9 700 001
Bring your children to learn the ancient meditation teachings from the Buddha.
The greatest gift you can give to your children is the gift of Dhamma. As we prepare our children for life in an ever-more connected global world, it is important that we connect them with their greatest inheritance as Sri Lankans: the liberating teachings of Gautama Buddha.
Learn more about this and other children's programs: mahamevnawabm.org/childrens-dhamma-meditation-program/
Participation is free of charge and refreshments are provided.
The program is conducted by venerable monks of Mahamevnawa Buddhist Monasteries.
* All teaching is done by Venerable Buddhist monks
* Children learn to chant traditional parittas in both Pali and English so they understand the meaning as they recite
* There is time for children to make friends with each other
* Lively discussions of topics that impact your children’s lives
* Authentic Buddhist scriptures are taught in a way children can understand