Quality Connections: Ready, Set, Grow!
A nationally, recognized conference with opportunities to learn best practices from some of our state's and nation's highest performing organizations, including Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award (MBNQA) recipients, local business leaders, and performance improvement experts. The two day event will give you an opportunity to learn, network, collaborate and take away tools to incorporate in your organization immediately.
1. Workforce Engagement
2. Visionary Leadership
3. Workforce Management
4. Strategic Planning
5. Organizational Growth
You will hear from amazing speakers and organizations such as:
- Addmi, Andy Lim, Founder & Internet Architect
- Colonel Brenda Cartier, Commander of the 58th Special Operations Wing, Kirtland Air Force Base
- Don Chalmers Ford, Rio Rancho, New Mexico (2016 MBNQA Recipient)
- New Mexico Philharmonic, ABQ (2017 NM Performance Excellence Award Roadrunner Recipient)
- The Epic Advantage, Jerome Wade, Chief Epic Officer
- ActionCoach, Mark and Nicole Tobiassen, Certified Business and Executive Coaches
- Dale Carnegie dba Delgado & Associates, LLC , Victor Delgado, President
All of the 2017 MBNQA Recipients:
· Bristol Tennessee Essential Services - Tennessee Utility
· Adventist Health Castle - Hawaii, Healthcare
· City of Fort Collins - Colorado, Municipality
· Southcentral Foundation - Alaska, Non-Profit
· Stellar Solutions - California - Systems Engineering
During registration you will have the option to select the sessions which best fit your interests:
Ready For participants interested in learning about how best-in-class organizations got started on their Performance Excellence Journeys, including how they transitioned from anxiety and trepidation about this journey to an unwavering commitment. This track would be especially beneficial if your organization is considering getting on this "Journey" and wants to know how to get started.
Set For organizations that have made the commitment to their Performance Excellence Journey and want to learn about important quality tools and practices that can help lead their way.
Grow For participants well on their Performance Excellence Journey and want to learn best practices from high-performing organizations, both in New Mexico and nationally.
You can view and download the full Learning Summit agenda here: http://www.qualitynewmexico.org/learning-summit-registration-1/
Awards Ceremony and 25th Anniversary Awards Banquet (Included in the Full Summit Ticket).
Join us for the Award Gala Ceremony and Dinner honoring the 2017 recipients and 25th Year Anniversary Celebration. Senator Jeff Bingaman will be joining us for the celebration.