Join us for our 2nd Annual Earth Day Workshop! Learn to pick up a random assortment of upcycled stringers, tiny sticks of glass cut and saved from dozens of pieces made by the studio artists, heat and melt the stringers into a paperweight and create captured air bubbles to add depth and dimension.
This is a special Jackson Pollock-inspired variation on our standard paperweight class and offered at the lowest price of only $40 for one day only!
• Cost Per Person: $40
• All participants must sign the terms & conditions document and waiver available on our website. (link provided below)
• The glass blowers focus on safety when in class, and each participant gets a one-on-one experience with the instructors.
• Ages 6 – 106 appropriate! An adult or guardian must accompany those under 12.
• All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Pick up times will be posted in the studio: please make a note of posted times upon arrival for class.
• Full payment is due to reserve your spot. We have a 50% non-refundable cancellation policy.
• All Saturday Classes must have a minimum of two attendees registered. If not, the class will be canceled and you will be notified to reschedule your date.
• Please note that online ticket sales close at 12 am, the Friday prior to class. If you are inquiring during this time, please contact us at 309-339-6244 or email us at email@example.com to check possible availability.
Full Studio Policies: https://www.jdraperglass.com/book-your-party/policy/
Terms & Conditions, Waiver & Release Agreement: https://www.jdraperglass.com/waiver/