Date Nights offer a chance for a couple to work together on two projects, where one person takes the lead and the other assists. In this session, you will each get to experience making a solid glass item.
♥ Each person will learn to roll into colored frit or shards, heat, shape and twist the color. For the Paperweight, you can add trapped bubbles. For the Sun Catcher, you will finish by flattening and twisting the glass.
• Cost Per Person: $180
• All participants must sign the terms & conditions document and waiver available on our website. (link provided below)
• The glass blowers focus on safety when in class, and each participant gets a one-on-one experience with the instructors.
• Ages 6 – 106 appropriate! An adult or guardian must accompany those under 12.
• All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Pick up times will be posted in the studio: please make a note of posted times upon arrival for class.
• Full payment is due to reserve your spot. We have a 50% non-refundable cancellation policy.
• All Saturday Classes must have a minimum of two attendees registered. If not, the class will be canceled and you will be notified to reschedule your date.
• Please note that online ticket sales close at 12 am, the Friday prior to class. If you are inquiring during this time, please contact us at 309-339-6244 or email us at email@example.com to check possible availability.
Full Studio Policies: https://www.jdraperglass.com/book-your-party/policy/
Terms & Conditions, Waiver & Release Agreement: https://www.jdraperglass.com/waiver/