WARRIOR MODE || FRESH CLASSICS || MCSDA PRESENT
WHO GOT THE PROPS? 2018
-Presented by The Pro Breaking Tour & Sanctioned by UDEF-
Pro Breaking Tour - UDEFtour.org
Purchase tickets: ___eventbrite link
// SATURDAY MAY 26TH //
► Location: 2900 E Grand Blvd, Detroit, MI 48202 (The Jam Handy)
► Doors open at 2PM
► Battles start at 4PM
► Price: $15
► Purchase tickets: ___EVENTBRITE LINK___
► ALL AGES EVENT (children under 10 years old are free)
Breakin’ Battle will be in main room & Open Style Battle will be in side room.
***BOTH BATTLES WILL BE GOING ON AT SAME TIME***
// 2 VS 2 BREAKIN’ BATTLE //
Seoul - 31Svn SDA
Heat Rock - Del Fuego Wolfpack || Cypher Sons
Teknyc - Skill Methodz
Vanicia - 360 Flava || Heartbreakerz
⚔️ 2 VS 2 CREW BREAKIN' BATTLE ⚔️
🏆 $600 for 1st Place + Trophy +
TOP 32 spot at Freestyle Session 2018*
🏆 $300 for 2nd Place + Plaque
🏆 $150 for 3rd & 4th Place
*is for top 32 spot & Passes to FSS World Finals only.
// 1 V 1 OPEN STYLE BATTLE //
|| SIGN UP AT DOOR ||
JUST - ill til infinity/Fresh Classics
Shane T - Fresh Classics
Roy da 5’5 - Vertical Ambition || Fresh Classics
⚔️ 1 VS 1 OPEN STYLE BATTLE ⚔️
🏆 $200 for 1st Place + Trophy + Gear
🏆 $75 for 2nd Place + Plaque
// SIGN UP INSTRUCTIONS // WHO GOT THE PROPS?! 2018
Once you and your crewmates have registered as UDEF Tour Competitors (Or have previously at udeftour.org/register/), follow these instructions to save yourself time at the jam to sign-up online for the 2-v-2 Open BBoy/Bgirl Battle.
2-v-2 Open BBoy/Bgirl Battle - SIGN-UP ONLINE
1. Go to UDEFtour.org and sign into your UDEF account.
2. Follow this link to the UDEF Massive Monkees Day sign-up page: https://www.udeftour.org/udef_event/who-got-the-props-2018-signup/ (Or click the “Who Got The Props?!” event from the Tour Schedule on the website)
3. From the UDEF Event page, click the “Sign Up for this Event” button and click the "2 vs 2 battle" option. If you are logged in, you can then either select "create a crew" or select a crew your partners have already created from the drop-down list.
4a. If you create a new crew, you will get a 3-digit security code to give to your other crew members allowing them to join your crew from the list with the 3-digit code as a password. (There is an option to enter their email addresses to send this code automatically)
4b: If joining a crew on the list: login and use the 3-digit code from the first crew member to add yourself to the online crew roster after selecting the crew name from the drop-down list.
5. Check your email inbox for a confirmation email. If you receive your confirmation you are signed up. All members must follow this process and your registration will be complete.
6. Day of the event, find the registration table and check in to notify the promoter you have arrived and are ready to battle with all members present.
*Each crew must have 2 members to be eligible for competition (no one person crews)
Note: Each individual member must sign-up using these steps. Do not list multiple names in your name box for one entry. Crews should confirm that all members have signed up ahead of time to guarantee a quick check in at the event.
Competitors who have received confirmation emails will be added to the official registration list for this Pro Breaking Challenger Series competition.
If you have any questions about the signup system please email firstname.lastname@example.org