Bike Bath is one of the largest single day city cycling events in the South West, attracting over 1000 riders to the spa city. This is a third party event and Jamie’s Farm is a partner charity.
Routes change each year but have previously included the Cotswolds and Mendips including the iconic Cheddar Gorge climb and on the shorter routes the famous Two Tunnels, Europe’s longest cycling tunnel, ensuring all rides are extremely enjoyable yet challenging!
To join the JF team, registration is just £20 and you can choose either the 50 or 80 mile route.
We ask our participants to raise £175 in sponsorship - all to support our programme with young people. By cycling for us this year you will:
- Help transform the lives of disadvantaged children at risk of social and academic exclusion;
- Be able to attend our fabulous Pasta Party the night before in our beautiful 15th century converted barn;
- Receive a vibrant green Jamie’s Farm t-shirt (free), or choose a tech sports top for £15;
- Be sent regular e-newsletters;
- Be part of the ever growing Jamie’s Farm family.
For more information or to discuss entering a corporate team please contact email@example.com or call 01225 743 608.
Register to take part here: https://goo.gl/axYN9w