FRIDAY NIGHT UNDER THE LIGHTS
Honda of Tulsa proudly presents the 2018 Friday Night Under the Lights Youth MX Series & Mad Dog TT races.
In this 7th annual season, Honda of Tulsa presents the 2018 Friday Night under the Lights series, fueled by Rocky Mountain ATV/MC, and driven by Harlan Ford.
Outdoor Motocross and TT racing atop the manicured Jandebeur's Motorsports Park Youth MX & TT Track.
1. Open Practice all tracks. Sun thru Saturday closed Monday, and Friday 9am till prep time for races on select dates.
2. Open Riding on race dates Morning until 6:00pm. Then at 7pm Practice Youth Track
3. Friday Night Race practice 7:00pm. Races begin around 8:00pm depending on rider count.
Youth Classes for age groups from 4yr olds up, and open age for Mad Dog class. Only bikes up to 90-cc 2 stroke/150cc 4 Stroke, and up to Mad Dog 145cc 4-Cycle allowed on Youth Track. Races:
10 minutes of Strider & Bicycle races at intermission! Depending on number of classes for Youth Races.
Open, Beginner and age groups, entry level rider class available.
Practice for racing 7:00pm prior to the first Moto. Other tracks may or may or may not remain open.
Registration day of event, located inside the Clubhouse.
1. Register 5:30pm till 6:45pm Entry Fees: $25 1st class , $20 additional classes. Call if you will be late to register.
2. Organized practice 7:00pm
Group 1. 85cc; 2. 65cc; 3. 50cc; 4. Youth 50cc 4 Stroke; 5. Classic Mad Dogs
3. Practice order and Starting Grids to be posted on door of Clubhouse
4. 7:50pm Riders briefing, front of Clubhouse
5. Moto 1 by race order posted @7:00pm
6. Moto 1 races follow rider's briefing appx 8:00pm
7. Moto 2 by race order
8. Awards presentation on podium inside the Clubhouse
Food available by Bossn' Hoggs Bar-B-Que
Refreshments from Zen Ice on select dates
Candy, Pop, snacks at the kitchen inside the Clubhouse
Full Service Repair center by Kinetic Playground inside Clubhouse. Some general maintenance parts available. Limited maintenance during practice and none during racing.
Free camping available at the Park. Electric power limited, call in advance. Several new Motels in a 4 mile perimeter of the Park.
Fast Food restaurants on Hwy 75 towards Okmulgee, Oklahoma Diners and fine dining.
Bring a buddy, tell your friends, Come join the fun at the Park.
About Honda of Tulsa
For all your ATVs, motorcycles, side by sides, scooters and PWCs look no further. We offer new and pre-owned vehicles from Honda, Can-Am, KTM, Sea-Doo, and Honda Power Equipment (includes lawn mowers, tillers, trimmers, and generators) and other trusted brands right here in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Questions regarding any of our products? Call (888) 894-7938 today.
Looking for great service? We offer repair and maintenance on the brands we carry. We are here to serve you. Customers from Tulsa and the nearby area have come to trust the service, quality, and knowledge you will receive at Honda of Tulsa.
Need replacement parts? Try our online OEM parts finder. We also offer online catalogs for parts and apparel from Castle, Fox, Kuryakyn, and more!
About Rocky Mountain ATV/MC
Rocky Mountain ATV/MC is your motocross, motorcycle, off-road and street bike superstore for: Motocross, Street Bike, Dirt Bike, ATV, UTV parts and accessories