Attention WE Energies Employees! Are you close to retirement? Join us for a free retirement workshop April 19th at 4:30pm in New Berlin.
Learn more about:
- Your WE Energies Pension (lump sum vs. monthly)
- WEC stock in your 401(k)
- Health Reimbursement Account
Join us for a “Safe & Sound: Steps Toward a Secure Retirement” workshop on April 19 from 4:30pm - 5:30pm at the New Berlin Thrivent office for tips to help maximize your retirement and strategies to manage your estate. (No products will be sold at this event.) Contact Jeremy Keil at (262) 333-8353 or Jeremy.Keil@Thrivent.com to RSVP.
Learn more about:
- Your WE Energies Pension: Important factors to consider, including pros and cons of the lump sum option versus a monthly payment.
- How WEC stock within your 401(k) can potentially receive favorable tax treatment
- Your health insurance options, including your Health Reimbursement Account.
No products will be sold at this event. Thrivent Financial and its representatives and employees have general knowledge of the Social Security tenets; however, they do not have the professional expertise for a complete discussion of the details of your specific situation. For additional information, contact your local Social Security Administration office. Thrivent Financial and its representatives and employees cannot provide legal, accounting, or tax advice or services. Work with your Thrivent Financial representative and, as appropriate, your attorney and tax professional for additional information. Thrivent Financial representatives are licensed insurance agents/producers of Thrivent Financial, the marketing name for Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, Appleton, WI. They are also registered representatives of Thrivent Investment Management Inc., 625 Fourth Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55415.