"Awake Your Brain" Workshop
With the demands of modern life, many of us feel stressed and over-worked.
Do you often feel like there is just not enough time in the day to get everything done?
Pressure and tiredness make us unhappy, irritated and unsatisfied. It can even affect our health.
Find out more about brain management to better understand how it works and how powerful it can be. You will find the way how to replace 'heavy emotion' with inner joy and feel lighter and explore practical techniques to build concentration for use in everyday life.
You will experience different types of meditation to give you more time, by making your mind calmer and more focused.
The program will help you to:
• Connect body and mind
• Release tension caused by stress
• Relax your body and calm your mind
• Acquire skills in managing emotions and brain waves for optimal functioning and responding to stressful situations
• Improve focus and clearance in the mind
• Expand the vision and putting it into practice
The program consists:
60min energizing brain class + meditation
30min lecture with discussion
75min yoga + meditation
Find out more about:
• Techniques to awaken the sensitivity of the brain and mindfulness through specific physical exercises
• Meditations to slow down the brain waves
• Exercises supporting the work of two brain polls
• Exercises to improve concentration
• Meditation with visualization techniques
• Body and Mind Communication
After participating in these workshops you will:
- have greater self-awareness and psychological mechanisms that affect you and people around you
- feel light on the physical, emotional, and mental level.
AND MUCH MORE ☺
This program is designed for everyone who has a focus on transforming their health and nourishes their well – being, regardless of age or physical condition.
What to bring:
Bottle of water, comfortable clothes, yoga mat / big towel, notebook, and pen
I am a Yoga teacher graduated in Dynamic Mindfulness Yoga School in Berlin. After the 10 months training, I gained the experience practicing with Indian gurus in North India. I am also a Shiatsu practitioner and I work on body’s energy channels to improve the functions of inner organs. For last few years I have been on the path of self-discovery. I love to share my knowledge and experience especially when others can benefit from that.
I am a Yoga teacher, Holistic Therapist, and Personal Trainer.
I have done Korean Yoga & Qigong training focused on mental health & consciousness. I also have started Reiki practice, holistic therapies, essential oils, meditation, relaxation, meridian exercises, and body awareness techniques.
I promote a healthy balanced lifestyle to help people reach their potential, both in a personal and professional capacity. I focus on conscious living and creating a space for people that need support in their process of change.
EARLY BIRD OFFER 80zl pay until 10th April 2018.
You can book your spot by sending the message to +48 575 884 404 or email email@example.com
Please make a money transfer to:
59 1910 1048 2407 0001 1185 0001
Looking forward seeing you there.
Ewa & Gosia :)