Why are more than 30,000 individuals in this region who make less than $16,700 per year being denied healthcare coverage? On May 3rd, you’ll learn from experts the answer to this and other related questions.
• Why are your federal tax dollars helping folks in 32 other states, but not ours?
• Why are those 32 states covering almost everyone, but not Tennessee?
• Why are 30,000 working individuals in our region uninsured?
• Why are you paying so much for your health care?
• And finally, why does Tennessee have the highest rate of hospital closures in the country?
You will have the opportunity to ask questions and learn what actions people are taking to help working Tennesseans gain healthcare coverage. Local advocates are partnering with The Tennessee Health Care Campaign, a non-profit organization, to engage the public in this critical discussion.
Please plan to attend, and invite your friends.
Registration begins at 5:30, program at 6pm.