This seminar is designed for any parent or caretaker who is expecting, adopting, fostering, or sitting for a new baby and who has pets at home. Dogs, cats, reptiles, birds, and critters may be discussed, depending on audience need. Helpful tricks, tips, and advice will be shared that can be implemented immediately. The sooner you prepare your pets, the better your chances of success! Course includes an instructional booklet, helpful handouts, plenty of Q&A, training resources, and more.
- Is per FAMILY, not per person.
- Fee is $8 in advance online or $10 at the door for non-sold-out events (check ahead for "at the door" availability). Seats are limited!
Refunds & Cancellations:
- Class may be canceled due to inclement weather or lack of interest (fewer than two couples)
- Purchased tickets for canceled classes will be refunded, less any online registration fees
- No-shows or cancellations received after 24hrs before start time will not be refunded
- No pets and no children please
- You are welcome to bring a snack or beverage that is not "disruptive" to others