CRATER LAKE CAMPING TRIP 5th – 6th MAY 2018
This will be a camping trip at the Crater Lake resort. 2 people per tent. If you need your own tent please talk to us we arrange.
This is more of a fun kind of a trip as much as for those who can, we will do a trek around the crater.
There will be drinking in the van so if you are travelling with a minor, be advised. Otherwise, this is a mature crowd so don’t expect promiscuous scenes.
Meeting time is at 7:00 am opposite International Life House just after Kencom. We always keep time as you all know. Adhere to time keeping so that we have time for photos along the way and so that we are in time for lunch at Crater Lake.
- Hiking shoes or any flat soled shoes ( You can carry a pair of open shoes to wear after the hike/swimming). Heels are a no no no. We are in the jungle
- Cargo pants/ comfy pants + t-shirt
- Sun protection (Sun Glasses, hat and or sun screen)
- Something warm for the cold morning / evening.
NB. Carry 2 extra set of clothing
What to carry
3. Extra batteries/ Power bank
4. Personal effects-Towels, toiletries (Bathing soap, toothpaste, tooth brush, towel etc)
5. Extra cash for emergencies/tips/ buy souvenirs
6. Swimming clothing!!!
7. FAVOURITE DRINK
8. A torch
7:00am: We met at at Kencom opposite International Life House
7:30am: Leave Nairobery
9:30: stop at Rift Valley view point for a short break
10:00am: Proceed to Crater Lake campsite
12:30pm: Arrive at our campsite. Check in tour tents, freshen up, time to relax and take kidogo walk as we familiarise ourselves with the facility.
1:00pm: Lunch is served
2:00pm: Games and Dynamics
3:00pm: Nature Trekking around the crater, Picture moments
5:30pm: Evening tea/coffee….Relax time by the lake or at the campsite
8:30pm: Campfire manenoz, drinks, music, compez …..etc you know how we do it
12:00pm: Sleep at your own time coz we want to have as much fun as possible this night
6:00am: wake up!!!!!! (For those who can)
6:30am: Game drive and walk with the animals
8:00am - 9:30am: Breakfast
10:30am-12:30pm: Games by the lake!!
(Boat Riding and tour of the Lake at own cost)
Relaxing time, picture moments
1:00pm: Sumptuous Lunch
2:00pm: Freshen up , Check out
3:30pm: Drive back to the city
6:30pm: ETA in Nairobi
-End of Tour-
Citizens / Residents - KSh. 6,500
- Accommodation in 2 man tents complete with beddings
- Guide and conservation fees
- Meals (Lunch+ Dinner on Day 1), (Breakfast + Lunch on Day 2)
All reservations require a minimum deposit of KSh. 3,000 by 30th April 2018 or full payment by 3rd May 2018
1. Deposit to our KCB account (Ask for details)
2. Till No: 136462- (Buy goods option)
For more details, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 0734 525 583
P.S. Adult Swing (Strictly over 25yrs)