Join us on April 19th for a Thinking Thursday seminar presented by Ayries Blanck Media.
Social Media Marketing is a powerful yet confusing tool that often leaves small businesses who don't have the millions of dollars behind them frustrated and overwhelmed.
• Been unable to crack the code of making it work for you rather than just wasting time?
• Been unsure what and when to post and how to create content (and what kind of content to even create)
• Been mystified by the fancy gizmos and gadgets that come with putting your business online?
If you answered yes to any of these ( and even if you didn’t and have questions about how to improve or monetize your social platform) this talk is for you!
In this fun hour and a half long interactive lecture, Ayries Blanck Branding and Marketing Expert will dive into and demystify the fun, exciting, and often confusing world of social media. You will walk away knowing:
• What Social Media Marketing is and how it's different from other marketing tools
• Principles and best practices
• The difference between the multiple "channels" and how to choose the right ones for your business
• Simple, easy strategy and content creation techniques
• Demystify the technology, software, and setup process
• Live Q&A to get all your questions answered
• Presentation slides and summary
• A free recording of the most important parts of the event
Fun Facts about Social Media:
• More than 56% of online adults use more than one social media platform.
• 81% of American adults have at least one social media profile
• The average user spends two hours on social media sites each day
• 41% of Americans say it’s important that the institutions they engage with have a strong social media presence.
Register online for this free seminar at www.kalispellchamber.com