Night Trek to the Kalsubai Highest Peak of Maharashtra !!
Type: Hill Fort
Endurance Level: Medium
Height: Approx. 5400 ft.
Base Village: Bari
Cost: 1000/- Per Person
About the activity:
Kalsubai Peak is the Highest Peak of the Maharashtra & Sahyadris (1646M/5400ft) in the Akole Taluka of Ahmednagar District of Maharashtra. Kalsubai Temple is Located at the Topmost peak of Sahyadri Mountain Range Of Maharashtra. To reach the summit there are various trekking routes and animal tracks. The main route starts from the village of Bari which is about six km from Bhandardara. To reach Bari, one has to travel to Igatpuri on the Mumbai Nasik route.
This being the highest peak, commands a beautiful view. Alang-Madangad-Kulang (The mighty AMK), Ratangad, Ghanchakkar, Harishchandragad can be seen from the top.
Please Catch CST-Kasara Local (Fast)
3:40 PM - Mumbai CST-
3:47 PM - Byculla
3:54 PM - Dadar
4:03 PM - Kurla
4:23 PM - Thane
4:45 PM - Dombivili
4:54 PM - Kalyan
5:07 PM - Titwala
5:27 PM - Asangaon
6:04 PM - Kasara
Day 1 :
Saturday, 21th April 2018
Meeting Point: Kasara at 06:10 Pm.
Reach Base Village Bari by 08:00 PM
Dinner at Base Village.
Rest for some time, Introduction Round
Start the Trek by 09:30 PM
Reach Top by 02:00 PM
Day 2 :
Sunday, 22nd April 2018
Rest till the Sun rises,
Wake-up, Enjoy sunrise and Photography
Explore the Place.
Start Descending to Base Village by 08:00 AM
Reach base village by 12:00 AM
Have lunch at base village.
Start our Return Journey to Kasara,
Embark on your return journey to Mumbai by 03:00 PM.
Reach home by 06:00 PM as your experience ends here with happy memories :)
Travelling from Kasara to Kasara by Private Vehicle (Non-A/c).
Safety and First Aid.
Travel Buffs Expertise Charges.
Any kind of Insurance
Anything which is not mentioned in Includes. ______________________________________________________
*Things To Carry*:-
• Identity Proof
• A bottle of water (Minimum 2 Ltrs),
• Warm clothes (compulsory)
• Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
• Good trekking shoes
• Some ready to eat food
• Pleases do not carry sling bags
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
• Leaders decision will be final & binding to everyone till the completion of the trek.
• Smoking & consumption of Alcohol is strictly not allowed on the trek
• Everyone is expected to follow safety protocols defined by the leaders.
• Leaders have been given rights to take disciplinary actions up to the extent of removing the participant.
• Polluting trek route of the destination is strictly prohibited & any participant found doing so may have to face disciplinary action.
1. There is only one toilet available at the base. There is no washroom/ toilet available en route or top of Kalsubai peak.
2. The climate at Kalsubai Peak is very chilling and cold. As there is no shed/roof at Kalsubai peak, it is advisable to strictly carry winter wears and bedsheet/sleeping bag/ mat.
Please read "Terms and Conditions" before joining for any events
*For Registrations call Team 'Travel Buffs':
Kaustubh : 9757146611 / 9769271231
Jaydeep : 9833396615
If not reachable, SMS or WhatsApp.
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking only through 100% Advance payment
The amount is to be deposited in the following account.
Account No: 35210191268
Name: Kaustubh V. Lad
IFS code: SBIN0016414
Bank Name: State Bank Of India
Once payment is done, please send an email to email@example.com with Transaction ID, Participant Name, Email ID, Cell Number
*Cancellation & Refund Policy*:-
1. If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 5 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that, no refund will be provided
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trek if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trek so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trek, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves