Ever wished to explore the less explored valleys of Gilgit-Baltistan? KTG gives you one perfect Jeep Safari trip to cover all major attractions of Baltistan in one go including Astore, Rama Meadows, Tarshing Village, Deosai Plains, Khaplu, Hushe, Shigar and Skardu.
Baltistan, the hub of mighty peaks including the second highest mount K-2, is alluring number of tourists from all over the globe. Besides, it's majestic mountains, the valleys are also filled with the carefully terraced fields, fruit laden orchards, crystal clear streams, hot and cool springs, gleaming lakes, and a hospitable culture are few charms to mention. This Jeep Safari is tailored to give a full-fledged display of Baltistan, dominating by 7821m Masherbrum peak, we will end up at islamabad after exploring the less explored valleys of Baltistan.
RAPID SUMMARY: (Karachi Package)
Duration: 12 Days, 11 Nights from Karachi
Start Date: Friday, 24 August 2018
End Date: Tuesday, 04 September 2018
RAPID SUMMARY: (Islamabad Package)
Duration: 8 Days, 7 Nights
Start Date: Sunday, 26 August 2018 2:00 am
End Date: Sunday 02 September 2018 late evening
1st August 2018 from Islamabad
20th July 2018 from Karachi
(After that we will not be able to book train tickets)
We may close the booking even before the deadline once we reach the maximum cap of seats, you are requested to kindly register yourself before deadlines.
MAIN ATTRACTIONS OF THIS TRIP:
• Lalusar lake
• Babusar top
• Rama Meadows / Rama Lake
• Tarshing Village
• Chilum Chowki
• Doesai Plains (Sheosar lake/Bara pani/Sadpara lake)
• Shigar (Cold desert)
• Hushe Village
• Shangrila Resort
• Upper Kachura Lake
• 4x4 Jeep Safari
PACKAGE PRICE (PER PERSON):
27,000 PKR from Islamabad
37,000 PKR from Karachi (via Awam Express AC Lower Class)
42,000 PKR from Karachi (via Green Line Business Class)
We recommend Green Line Package for Karachi members.
Additional separate rooms charges Rs. 9,000 for couples from Karachi and Rs. 7,000 from Islamabad
Children under 2 years of age will stay free of charge.
Children between 2-10 years will be charged half and will be provided folding seats in coaster.
Confirmations will only be considered after submitting Rs 12,000 for Karachi members and Rs. 5,000 for Islamabad members (non-refundable) in advance to book your seat and rest of the payment should be made at the time of departure of trip.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Online transfer/Easy Paisa/Cash By hand (only for Karachi members)
DETAILED TRAVEL ITINERARY:
Day 1: 24 AUG 2018
• Board Selected Train from Karachi
• Green Line Express departure time 10 pm
• Awam Express departure time 7 am
• Reporting time at Cantt Railway Station is 1 hour before departue time.
Day 2: 25 AUG 2018
• Reach Islamabad
• Dinner and short stay at Islamabad
• Gathering of Islamabad members
• Departure for Chilas 2 am in coaster
Day 3: 26 AUG 2018
• Breakfast in Balakot
• Short stop at Lulusar Lake
• Short stop at Babusar Top
• Reach Chilas by evening
• Dinner and night stay in Shangrila Chilas
Day 4: 27 AUG 2018
• Leave Chilas after breakfast
• Drop coaster at Thalechi and start of Jeep Safari
• Dinner and night stay at Astore / Rama Meadows
Day 5: 28 AUG 2018
• Explore Rama Meadows / Rama Lake
• Leave for Tarshing Village
• Reach Trashing Village
• Trek to Rupal Village (Optional)
• Dinner and night stay at Tarshing
Day 6: 29 AUG 2018
• Leave for Deosai Plains after breakfast
• Short stay at Chillum Chowki (Junction of Deosai & Minimarg)
• Short stay at Sheosar Lake
• Various Photography stops on the way
• Reach Bara Pani, Deosai Plains
• Night camping at Bara Pani (Optional)
• Dinner and night stay at Skardu (who opt for Skardu stay)
Day 7: 30 AUG 2018
• Departure from Skardu/Deosai.
• Visit of Khaplu
• Continue to Hushe Village (Central Karakoram National Park)
• Explore the surroundings
• Dinner and night stay at Hushe
Day 8: 31 AUG 2018
• Departure from Hushe
• Visit Shigar (Cold desert)
• Visit of Shangrila Resort
• Visit upper Kachura Lake (subject to time availibility)
• Dinner and night stay at Skardu/kachura
Day 9: 01 SEP 2018
• After breakfast, Leave for Chilas
• End of Jeep Safari at thalechi.
• Board on coaster
• Dinner and night stay at Chilas
Day 10: 02 SEP 2018
• Departure from Chilas on coaster
• Reach Islamabad by evening
• End of services for Islamabad members
• Dinner and night stay in Islamabad
Day 11: 03 SEP 2018
• Board selected train from Islamabad
• Awam Express departure time 12:30 pm
• Green Line Express departure time 3:00 pm
Day 12: 04 SEP 2018
• Reach Karachi
• Green Line arrival time 2:00 pm
• Awam Express arrival time 7:00 pm
• End of services
Train Tickets Karachi - Islamabad - Karachi
AC Transport Islamabad - Chilas - Islamabad
4x4 Jeeps for Baltistan trip
2 times standard meals during trip (Breakfast & Dinner)
Comfortable family hotels / camping throughout trip (3-4 person sharing)
Rs. 1000 per night additional for twin sharing accommodation.
Memorable Photography (Digital)
Guided Trip & Pre-arranged trip
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:-
• Porter for Personal luggage
• Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
• Personal insurances of clients
• Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
• Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
• Entrance tickets at Forts & Museums
• Lunch, tea or mineral water during travel
• Anything not mentioned above
Things to remember:
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• KTG is neither responsible for any personal injuries and accidents.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members.
• Maximum 10 Kg personal baggage is allowed & every member have to carry his/her own luggage.
• Warm/thermal clothes are essential for this trip as it will be cold at nights.
• Drugs and weapons are strictly not allowed.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the group at any stage of the trip.
• In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
• On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary team Leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from KTG.
Sufian Sagheer: 03002388816
Emran Mani: 03323664191
Karachi Travellers Group, pioneer in tour operating services from Karachi offers a perfect match between quality and pricing, for better understanding of who we are you can always check our past event feedback here: www.facebook.com/karachitravellers/reviews
For other upcoming events, visit our event section:
You can also contact us for customize corporate, university / college or family tours to same or any other tourist destination of Pakistan. We make it simple!
#Baltistan #JeepSafari #Skardu #DeosaiPlains #Khaplu #Hushe #Astore #Tarshing #RamaMeadows #NavigatePakistan