Red Cross Workplace Standard First Aid/ Level C CPR/AED Course
PLEASE NOTE: OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY ACT REQUIREMENT!
The Workplace Standard First Aid/ Level C (adult, child & infant) CPR/AED course cost is $105.22+ tax which includes the Canadian Red Cross Manual, certification card and face shield.
The Workplace Standard First Aid/ Level C CPR/AED course certificates expire three years from the date of issue.
• Meets Occupational Health and Safety regulations for
Standard First Aid.
• 14–16-hour course with flexible scheduling options
• 3-year certification
• Includes CPR Level C and AED certification
• The Red Cross
• Responding to Emergencies
• Check, Call, Care
• Circulation Emergencies
• CPR and AED
• Breathing Emergencies
• Wound Care
• Head, Neck and Spinal Injuries
• Bone, Muscle, and Joint Injuries
• Sudden Medical Emergencies
• Environmental Emergencies
Call/email and sign up today!
Text: (506) 470-0438