Learn How to Plan, design, install, configure, commission and manage Access Control Systems in various environments including but not limited to:
Private / Exclusive properties, College offices, and classes, clubhouses, hospitals, county offices, hotel suites, parking zones, shopping center drive-ins, etc
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
1. Understand the fundamental elements that make up an Access Control System.
2. Fit the principal components of a stand-alone system and networked systems.
3. Connect and programme a card, keypad, and proximity stand-alone system.
4. Effectively connect up, test and fault-find system elements.
5. Be aware of the issues associated with Access Control Systems.
6. Have an awareness of the changing technology and its impact on the industry
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• How to conduct a site survey to the requirements of the
• How to select correct power supplies and electronic components with appropriate test equipment
• How to install door entry systems
• How to install standalone access control systems
• How to select locks
• How to programme access control software
• How to install networked access control systems
• How to select and adjust door furniture
• How to install control equipment
• How to select appropriate use of card tokens and keypad identification methods
• How to design a system and prepare specification
ACCESS CONTROL AREAS TO BE COVERED
- Mechanical and electromagnetic locks
- Electric strikes and releases
- Identification, tokens, and readers
- Power supplies and sensors
- Card-basedD system, controllers, and systems
- Location of sensors
- The frequency of use and operation, locations, and sensors
- Fitting devices onto framed constructions
- Single and multi-door systems and closures
- Methods and types of cables to use in various environments
- Risk assessment
- Practical on-site surveys
- Planning and design of a system
- Maintenance agreements
- Knowledge possession
- Code identification systems
- -Non-contact identification methods
- Networking access control systems
- Fault finding techniques
Training Fee: 25000/-
Includes Tuition, material, and certification.