Our studio is so proud of all of our student’s accomplishments and efforts in art. Therefore, we want to celebrate all of you by putting on an art show to display these great works of art. This show is not an art contest, but a way to give our students a chance to show off their work to their family, friends, and peers. Art shows allow students and families to develop a sense of community in the studio, as well as preview upcoming finished projects at their level and beyond. Our instructors and directors love to attend these events because they are given the opportunity to meet families and observe our student’s growth over the years.
We encourage all of our KidsArt families to help their young artists choose their favorite piece to submit and show at this event.
When: Saturday, April 21st
Time: 5:00-7:00 p.m.
Location: Tarzana Studio
Please see the criteria below on how to submit art:
1. Each student is invited to submit one (1) piece of art.
2. All artwork submitted must be a picture done at KidsArt.
3. All pictures must be matted or framed (NO GLASS please). PICTURES NOT MATTED OR FRAMED WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THE SHOW.
4. Please make sure that the artwork (including the size of the mat) is no larger than 9x12. Pictures are being displayed on small easels. Larger pictures must be pre-approved by Elaine.
5. Each picture must have the student’s name, phone number and the age of the student when the picture was done. PLEASE print all information legibly on the back upper right-hand corner of the picture.
6. To be accepted, all work must be turned into the teacher no later than Wednesday, April 18th by 6:30 p.m.
7. All artwork in the show must be an original (no color copies).
Reception will include: Refreshments, music, and photo booth. Family and friends are welcome. Please contact Elaine at (818) 996-1822 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Every effort will be made to care for, handle, and return each student’s artwork.
However, KidsArt is not responsible for any piece of art that is lost or damaged.