There is so much information out there about wrapping, there were times as a parent I just wanted to run away screaming. The internet was TOO helpful and I felt lost in all the information.
Let's simplify this.
In this course, we will discuss:
* Age appropriate carries to your comfort level and skill
* Different sizes of wraps: from 2 to 6 metres long
* Discuss brands in a wide range of price points
* Realistic wrapping expectations
* Practice carries for front, back and side over TWO hour and half long sessions
One course fee, two people (plus baby of course). Anyone can join, friend, family or partner. It's up to you who you'd like to help you in your journey. You must register before attending, cost is $54, price includes HST.
Débora has been teaching for almost 10 years and can help you understand what works and what doesn't work for you.