1) Participants must be non-native speaker of Chinese language
2) Individual or group ( maximum 2 person)
1) Participant’s Registration: 22nd March until 6th April 2018
2) Selection of video clips for Dubbing: 9th April 2018 (Monday) at Kong Zi Institute
3) Submission of dubbed video clips: Before 5.00 pm on 18th April 2018, (Wednesday)
1) Fill up the registration form and email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5.00 pm on 6th April 2018.
Term and conditions:
1) Preliminary competition
• KZIUM will provide the video clips for dubbing. Participants need to do the selection of the video clip on 9th April 2018, from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm at Kong Zi Institute.
• Participants need to record the dubbed voice based on the selected video clip send to email@example.com before 5.00pm on 18th April 2018.
2) Final Competition
• KZIUM will select the top 10 participants to compete at the final stage. All participants must be present during the final competition on 24th April 2018. The event will start from 6.00 pm until 8.00pm at Auditorium, Kong Zi Institute.
• Other participants are encouraged to attend. There will be a lucky draw on the final day.
3) Video format: MP4, AVI, RMV, etc. and the video resolution no less than 360p.
Criteria of Judgment:
1) Pronunciation (10 points)
2) Voice is loud, rich or not (10 points)
3) Emotional strength and expressiveness and the original sounds are in line
Prizes for participants:
1st Prize: RM 300
2nd Prize: RM 200
3rd Prize: RM 100
6 consolations: RM 50
Lucky Draw during Final Competition
2 coupons worth RM100.00 each to be used as part of Mandarin Course fee at KZIUM
4 coupons worth RM 50 each to be used as part of Mandarin Course fee at KZIUM
1) Madam Adawiyah at 03-79677347 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Ms. Yang Siying at 017-2480501 or email : email@example.com