"What’s the formula for building a business, project or initiative that can not only withstand the climates of change and uncertainty, but transform and innovate?
The traditional formula was to build a team that had the “hard skills”: technical expertise and work experience to execute on “the plan.”
Now, businesses and academics are demonstrating that soft skills—specifically interpersonal skills, the ability to manage and control your emotions, communication skills, leadership, adaptability, and problem solving—are critical.
Research conducted by Harvard University, the Carnegie Foundation, and Stanford Research Center has shown that 85% of job success comes from having well-developed soft and people skills, and only 15% of job success comes from technical skills and knowledge (hard skills).
Soft skills are increasingly becoming the hard skills of today’s leaders.
Join our special Berlin Kontist event for freelancers, entrepreneurs and leaders to learn:
- the most critical soft skills you want to learn to expand your range as a human being
- how can mastering the soft skills help avoid major pitfalls in growing you business
- learn techniques from practicing transformational coaches and trainers
We are inviting exciting speakers to present and demo specific tools that will help you boost your self-development journey such as:
- design thinking for creativity and problem solving
- leading actors’ Meisner technique for improved communication skills and authenticity
- the acceptance ladder for increased resilience and flexibility in going through change
At the event you can absorb, try, question and opt in to continue learning the techniques.
You want to change the world? Change yourself first. Become a better being!"
The event is organised and sponsored by Kontist Union-a bank account, accounting tool and community for freelancers.
To attend the event, please register in the community for free using this code -START2018- https://kontist.com/en/union
Non-members of the community would have to pay €30 to attend