KOUTSODONTIS Prep Center and Career Associates invite parents and students to an event presenting you everything you need to know to confidently plan your path to successfully apply to the best schools for you, both in Europe and in the US. The seminar is appropriate for students and parents of 3rd Gumnasium, and 1st, 2nd and 3rd of Lyceum.
Venue: KOUTSODONTIS Prep Center, Kifissias 75, Ampelokipoi, 11523
Maria Kalogera - Career Coach and Admissions Counsellor (http://mkcareerchoices.com/about-maria/)
Manolis Koutsodontis - Director of Studies, KOUTSODONTIS Prep Center (www.koutsodontis.gr)
- Introduction to the SAT/IELTS/TOEFL tests and how to organise your studies
- How to choose a Programme / University
What you need to know about College Admissions Today
- Europe: Particularities of Oxford / Cambridge / Medical Studies - Cost of Living & Tuition Fees – Personal Statement
- US: Ivy League Schools Applications - Extra-curricular activities: how to choose them and impress Admissions Officers - Cost of Living & Tuition Fees
- How Standardised Tests and school marks Actually Affect your College Application
- How to create your College Application List
- How to plan and organise your applications
- Common Application: What you need to know
- What do admissions tutors want?
- Essay writing tips
- Q&A session: Ask us any question you want!
* Free SAT diagnostic test after the seminar and individual feedback are available for student participants.
Due to limited number of participants, please book your seat in advance.
(Tel. 2106996015, Monday-Friday 09:00 - 22:00 & Saturday 09:00 – 16:00).