Celebrate Earth Day in the forested embrace of the Berkshires with a specially curated panel of international teachers. These experts on listening to the natural world share insights and practices that instill balance, grounding, wonder, and an innate and timeless sense of belonging to this beautiful planet.
Come explore trees from a spiritual and holistic dimension and gain new insights into their relationship with each other and with humans. Dive into the minute details of nature’s intimate web of interconnection as you experience
* Ancient awareness practices to support well-being in today’s
* Ways to engage your senses, amplify presence, enhance your
natural mindfulness, and reveal accessible pathways to a truly
meaningful connection with the earth
* Legacy tree plantings on the Kripalu property as a practice of
place tending and reciprocity with nature
* Forest bathing or Shinrin Yoku, a gentle form of re-wilding
* Qigong for natural energy cultivation.
This inspirational and restorative program of talks, walks, tree plantings, and practices serves as a reminder that each day on Earth is indeed a celebration.