A reset practice for those struggling with burnout, overwhelm, exhaustion or autoimmune with Leah Carver
Do you feeling exhausted after a high tempo workout or yoga practice?
Are you struggling with migraines, stomach issues, joint pain etc and don’t know what to do
Wondering how everyone else seems to manage the day to day while simple things seem a huge accomplishment for you?
Do you wonder why your body is failing you? You used to be able to do so much more
Do you feel like you have little to no willpower?
Do you feel Like you are aging quickly?
If this sounds like you, then this is the perfect workshop for you!
In this workshop you will learn:
• What your body is saying and how to respond
• How to hack the body and create specific response
• How to get out of survival mode
• Self care practices that support
• How to start building a daily practice
• Why rest is important
• we will use breath, asana and Yoga Nidra as well as conversation about building a daily practice and the benefits of biohacking.
Leah Carver is the author of Undoing Hashimoto’s and founder of Claim Your Health, Claim Your Life movement, a successful entrepreneur and spa wellness coach. Leah has been taught by some of the most amazing teachers within the spa and yoga industries. She holds an ASTECC certification for Spa Therapies. While she has studied many traditions of yoga, Leah now considers herself lucky to be the student of Rod Stryker and ParaYoga. She has owned both a spa and yoga studio. Leah has traveled across the United States teaching.