DEA's Streamlined Horsemanship Clinic
This clinic is for anyone who wants to understand their horse better, improve their horsemanship effectiveness, gain confidence and enjoy riding - safely.
For all levels of riders and horses, including young horses.
I understand that each rider’s journey and equine partnership is different. I believe in giving riders the skills to learn/grow at their own pace in a no-pressure environment.
Clinic content will include theory, groundwork and ridden training.
• Understand your own behaviours
• Learn to recognise your 'self-talk'
• Delete destructive thinking patterns
• Riding as a mum and understanding why it's different
• Manage your fear processes
• Give yourself permission to make mistakes
• Control emotions
• Re-word your thoughts to create better outcomes
• Identify focus words
• Break down patterns of self-prophesising and self-sabotage
• Trust your senses and identify your strengths
• Learn how to satisfy your need to grow
Date – 28th of April 2018
Time – 7.00am to 4.00pm, Morning tea provided
Cost - $140 per rider
Location – Robinson's Indoor Arena - Kununurra WA
Numbers are limited, so book your spot today.
Bookings are essential.
Contact - Nicole Mutimer on 0424760191