The 2018 Maroon and White Game will be the first opportunity for fans to see new head coach Jimbo Fisher on the Texas A&M sidelines!
· For the first time in memory, perhaps ever, the Maroon & White Game will have FREE ADMISSION.
· No tickets will be required for the Maroon & White Game, except in the Suites, Clubs, and Loge areas. Premium season ticket holders in the North, East and West Suites, All-American, Legacy and Zone Clubs, and Loge areas will receive communication from the 12th Man Foundation on March 8 on how to receive their free tickets.
· The 2018 M&W Game will be treated like a regular season game and feature much of the normal pageantry of a Fall Saturday at Kyle Field, including a full Aggie Fan Zone.
· Gates at Kyle Field will open one hour prior to kickoff. Concession stands will open throughout Kyle Field, offering basic food and beverage options.
· The 2018 Game will be a better viewing experience for fans because it will be played like a conventional game with traditional scoring and no scripting of plays.
· The team will divide into two squads with team captains “drafting” their teams the week prior to the game.
· The football team will announce its spring awards at halftime.
· After the team leaves the field, fans are invited to come down to the field to enjoy Kyle Field.
Other important notices:
· April 13-15 is Family Weekend at Texas A&M University and parking will be at a premium on campus. Please visit transport.tamu.edu for more details.
· The Clear Bag Policy will be in effect.
· The game will be nationally-televised by the SEC Network.