Become a TWERK Queen! Start your own Business! Be your own Boss! Change your life this May…
We are exceptionally pleased to welcome you to the Twerk Instructor Training Course held in L.A. Dance Studio Melbourne on May 5 - 6th, 2018. Two days training will be run by DHQ Australia 2017 & Aussie Twerk Co - Founder - Kris Moskov (AS SEEN ON Australia’s Got Talent 2016 & Germany Das Talent 2016). To help you prepare for your visit, we are providing this package of additional information about the course. Please head to https://www.twerkschool.com/p/twerk-instructor-training-melbourne-australia to find out more.
*Please note that everyone enrolled into the Twerk Instructor Training is also getting a free access to the Beginner Twerk course at TwerkSchool.com We recommend to start learning the steps/technique in advance using online videos provided. This way you will be a lot more prepared for the actual training with Kris on May 5th & 6th, 2018.
If you want to go ahead, please head to https://www.twerkschool.com/p/twerk-instructor-training-melbourne-australia
Press Enroll In Course. Pick your payment option and start your Bootylicous Journey to the World of Twerking. See you in Melbourne!
If you have any questions, please direct message us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Do I need a big BOOTY to join Twerk instructor training course? Absolutely not, we shake 'our bums of all shapes and sizes! It's about the right lower back & bouncing technique.
2) When does the TwerkSchool.com course start and finish? The course starts the day you enrolled online and ends in exactly one year from the date of your enrollment. It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish within one year period. The actual Twerk Instructor Training timetable can be found above. Training will be held in L.A. Dance Studio Melbourne over two days - May 5th & 6th, 2018.
3) How long do I have the access to the private facebook page TWERK FAM WORLDWIDE?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you'll be able to access our private group for as long as you like.
4) Do you have an age limit to join Twerk instructor training course? Age is just a number, but as per our Terms & Conditions you must be aged 18 and over or 16+ with parental written consent. To obtain the form, please email email@example.com
5) What should I wear to a Twerk class/training? Comfy shorts or leggings/bodysuit (not too tight, otherwise you won't feel the jiggle), gym shoes or runners please. CuteBooty.com has a wide range of leggings suitable for twerk. Use Code AUSSIE TWERK to get a discount. Also, feel free to check AussieTwerkshop.com You can also purchase booty shorts, twerk socks and knee pads in the L.A. Dance Studio on the day. Thanks Xx
6) Are knee pads required ?
Knee pads are generally recommended to protect your knees. Knee pads are available from most sports stores, or you can purchase a pair at AussieTwerkshop.com
7) Do I become an employee/contractor or licensee after the completion of Twerk Instructor Training? No, Aussie Twerk has enough instructors AUS wide and we are not looking to expand at the moment. The best thing about this training is that you will not be restricted by the Terms & Conditions of our contractor/licensee agreement, the opposite, we give you knowledge and the freedom to do with it whatever you want. In other words, you can start your own class/business/brand and take 100% of $$ you make teaching Twerk classes.
8) Honestly, how long does it usually take to get the basics/technique right for an average student? We have been preparing instructors for our own classes for 3 years now and from our experience ( if you will practice daily/weekly), it will take around 5 - 7 weeks for you to see the good result. Everyone is different, but generally this is the time frame we see when we train someone from an absolute beginner to Level I - II Instructor with some dancing background. If you don’t have any dance background it might take longer.
9) Am I allowed to film the whole training? Technique Segment recording (whether sound, video, photographing or otherwise) is not permitted at the training. You will get a free access to TwerkSchool.com course with all the steps recorded and explained for you. It is also permitted to film the 4 choreographies you are going to learn on Day 2, so that you can always come back and go over them.