We are here to support you on your journey to finding the right Yoga Teacher Training for you. This is why we host information sessions detailing everything about our Program. Join us so you learn what training entails before it begins.
Applicants interested in signing up for the training need not wait for the information session to sign up. If you would like to sign up, please contact us at email@example.com with “RYT 200 Yoga Teacher Training” as the subject matter.
All enrollments are on a first come first serve basis.
Who should attend??
- Aspiring yoga teachers and practitioners who are already enrolled in the upcoming course.
- Aspiring yoga teachers and practitioners who have not yet enrolled in the course, but want to know more.
- Current yoga teachers who are looking to expand their knowledge and understanding of yoga.
- Yoga teachers looking to become a professional yoga teacher.
- Yoga students looking to deepen their practice, but not wanting to teach.
What to expect??
- Meet lead instructor, Jennifer Claudio
- Meet potential YTT classmates.
- Review the YTT syllabus, expectations, etiquette, schedule, etc.
- Q&A – come prepared with any questions you might have about the program, the studio, makeups etc. All questions are welcome.
When is it??
Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training INFO Session:
Saturday June 9, 2018 @ 9-10 AM @ Centro La Paz