Take the AA RP Driver Safety Classroom Course!
Learn proven safety strategies to maintain your confidence behind the wheel.
This is a 2 day course. You must attend both dates. The class is held from 9:30am - 1:30pm at the Lodge (Ballroom)
The AARP Driver Safety course teaches:
• Defensive driving techniques, new traffic laws and rules of the road
• How to deal with aggressive drivers
• How to safely use anti-lock brakes, air bags and safety belts
• How to reduce traffic violations, crashes, and chances for injury
• Important facts about the effects of medication on driving
• Techniques for handling left turns, right-of way, blind spots and more…
And there are no tests. You simply sign up and learn!
Bring Drivers License and AARP card (if you have one). AARP member $15 / non-member $20. Cash or Checks (payable to AARP). Pay at the door. Insurance Discount for 55 or older.
- In person at LBS management Office
- By phone (847) 382-1660
- By email Jamie.Scheppman@FSResidential.com
This program is limited to LBS residents and their guests