Close out Summer in the Adirondacks' most desirable location after the high-season craze! We'll spend the weekend practicing yoga and relaxing lakeside at historic, family-owned property, The Point. Come solo or bring friends to share one of their authentic log cabins— all built right over the water, offering magnificent lake views and sleeping up to four people. The weekends are still alive and vibrant in Bolton Landing in September, and the pre-Fall weather is always lovely that time of year.
SEPTEMBER 7, 8, 9, 2018 — What's included?
- 2-night cabin rental (sleeps up to 4 people)
- 4 yoga classes (Friday PM, Saturday AM / PM, Sunday AM)
- Group meal aboard a Lake George Steamboat!
- Access to an expansive sandy swimming area in a protected bay
- Fireside bevvies and treats on Lacey's patio
- Quiet places to read and soak in the view
To learn more about the retreat and pricing:
To ask questions or SIGN UP, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org