Are you 60 or older and looking for an opportunity to learn how to stay healthy and meet new people?
Join us, and bring a friend!
The FREE program offers six lessons that cover a wide range of topics. Join us for this fun program, where you’ll meet new people and:
* Learn about the aging process and how to make healthy lifestyle choices
* Celebrate this exciting stage of life and all the benefits that come with it
* Discuss risk factors and behaviors you should avoid to stay healthy
* Examine how alcohol, prescription medications and over-the-counter medications affect seniors differently and how you can avoid problems
* Learn how to use simple tools to help you feel more empowered about your health and the healthcare you receive
Space is limited! Call 928-377-4694 or email
CatT@wacog.com to sign up today!
Lamb of God Lutheran Church
2791 Inca Drive
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Workshop Days: April 23, 25 and 30, 2018
Time: 10 AM - 2 PM (lunch provided 11:45 AM – 12:15 PM)
Free giveaways for participating in all three days of the workshop!