During pregnancy we are faced with myths and old-wives tales about how to look after ourselves and whether massage is safe.
Does this sound familiar?
There is so much conflicting advice that a lot of young families are left confused and may not even seek support or help.
Does this sound like you? If so, this workshop has been designed just for you.
Join me, in this information session where I will help you wade through the myths and feel confident about your health and wellbeing choices during pregnancy.
In this 1.5 hour information session you will discover how to:
* Enhance the mother-baby connection
* Take better care of yourself
* Find the right supports for you and your family
Once you have discovered these secrets you will calmly walk through your pregnancy journey, so you can be the family you want to be.
Book Your Ticket Now – Click the Get Tickets button!
This event is for you if you:
* Are curious about the benefits of massage during pregnancy
* Want to connect with your partner on a deeper level during pregnancy
* Want to understand the emotional, physical and mental changes of pregnancy and parenthood
Places are limited - book now to avoid disappointment and embrace your pregnancy!
Date: Wednesday 18th April
Time: Arrive 5:45pm for a 6pm start
Cost: $20 per couple - Includes Welcome Pack and Gift Bag
Location: 2/204 Myers St, Geelong
RSVP: Click the Get Tickets Button!
For more information please contact us on 0407 512 009
Don’t forget – this workshop will book up fast. Book Now to avoid disappointment.