DEADLINE EXTENDED TO FRIDAY MARCH 30TH!
LAUSD has one of the most diverse American Indian populations in the United States with over 200 different tribes each with their distinct culture and languages. We are looking for original digital art pieces that embrace cultural diversity and show the strength of our community when we all work in unity.
http://indianedla.net/art/ or follow the ticket link for to print the entry form.
1. One entry per student.
2. Entries must have been created in the 2017-2018 academic year.
3. Participants must be LAUSD K-12 students and have an Indian Education Program Student Eligibility Form on file.
4. Artwork must be an original piece created using�a computer, digital applications, or a digital camera.
5. Artwork must be sent electronically (emailed) in JPEG/PNG format and must be at least 1500x1000 pixels per inch minimum and at full resolution (do not compress).
6. The digital file must contain the student's last name and first name.
7. Please include a brief 2-4 sentence description of the students digital artwork describing how it follows the theme: “Strength in Our Community;” Diversity & Unity.
8. Entry to the exhibit designates acceptance of and conformance to all rules and conditions. All participation is at the discretion of the LAUSD.