1. The Singles and Doubles events begin the week of 2nd April and end May 11th.
2. Groups consisting of 4 and 5 players will be made out according to level of standard and posted on the senior notice board.
Doubles: You can choose your partner or enter without and we will find a partner for you.
3. It is then up to the players to contact each other to arrange the fixture.
4. The competition will be played in a best of 3 sets Round-Robin format. If you go to the 3rd set please play a champions tie break (1st to reach 10 pts).
5. The top 2 players/pairings in each group will play on finals night.
6. Entry fee for this event is 10 euro per person with the money going towards prizes for finals night.
Most importantly, this will be great match practice for players who are intending to play on our League teams and to also experience playing new opponents.