Lazy P Ranch
~ June 2018 Horse Camp ~
**Summer Horse Camp Information and Application**
Horse Camp Session Times:
9am-12pm Monday through Friday
Ages 6 and up!
Each Session will include the following:
• Horseback Riding Daily
• Horse Care and Horsemanship Instruction
• Grooming and Tacking
• Stall Cleaning and Equipment Maintenance
• Small Class Environment (up to 10 campers per week session)
• Game Day and Certificate Ceremony on Friday
$125 per student per week
What to Bring:
Bagged lunch with plenty of water/Gatorade
Sunscreen & Bug Spray
What to Wear:
Jeans and T-shirt or Tank Top that can get dirty
Close toed boots or shoes
Riding helmets will be provided for campers who do not have their own
Gloves are optional
How to Pay and Return your Camp Application:
Cash, Check, or PayPal are acceptable means for payment
Cash/Check Payment: Cash or check payments, with your application, can be made in person at Lazy P Ranch or mailed. Make checks payable to Lazy P Ranch.
If mailing your check and application, send to:
Lazy P Ranch
Horse Camp 2018
7794 Riverbend Road
Claremont, NC 28610
Paypal Payment: Scan & Email your application to email@example.com.
Send payment via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
If using PayPal, please give Katie a call/text in advance at (828) 234-1245
1) No standing behind the horses. Horses can also spook at unforeseen environmental causes.
2) No yelling or screaming around the horses. Keep a "Barn" voice at all times!
3) No running around the barn or horses while tied up or tacked. We don’t want to spook any horses!
4) No hanging or climbing on pasture gates and fences, do not touch the electric fences, and please keep all gates closed behind you.
5) Helmets are required. You can bring your own or wear one of ours.
6) Most importantly, Have Fun!