Emotional Intelligence is the study and understanding of one’s own feelings and the feelings of others; being able to control and express one’s emotions empathetically. It is knowing how feelings and emotions can influence behavior. It is now widely believed that emotional intelligence is directly linked to personal and professional success. Even though Wayne Payne introduced the term Emotional Intelligence in 1985, it has re-emerged as a “hot button” subject matter in personal and professional development.
With the importance and relevance of understanding emotions among professionals, the research on the topic of Emotional Intelligence had gained momentum. Daniel Goleman’s best-selling book, Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ, is arguably responsible for the mainstream acceptance and embracing of the phenomenon that is Emotional Intelligence.
This Workshop Will Cover:
- The Practice of Self-Management, Self-Awareness, Self-Regulation, Self-Motivation and Empathy
- Understanding Your Emotions
- Managing Your Emotions
- Verbally Communicating With Others
- Successfully Communicating With Others In A Non-Verbal Manner
- Identifying the Benefits of Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence and The Workplace
- Optimism and Pessimism
- Impacting Other Effectively
· Get Your Certificate of Completion After You Complete The Course
Time: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Date: Wednesday, July 11th, 2018
Location: 3311 Division Ave South - Wyoming, MI 49548
(You will find us off Division and 33rd - Behind the Speedway and the Dollar General. The building will have a sign/banner that says Hope Restored Empowerment Center. Enter through the center door).
Should you have any questions, please call 888-902-3625 or email us at officemail@LeadershipAN.com. For more information on Leadership Advancement Network, LLC, please visit www.LeadershipAN.com. Like us on Facebook @LeadershipAN.
Register Now. Seating is Limited. Click the following link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/emotional-intelligence-course-tickets-44640144875