Transform your position workshop:
- Learn how to be balanced and what that means
- Learn how to focus on a checklist for your own position that helps the horse to be more active and balanced
- Learn brand new techniques to enable you to connect and isolate different parts of your body
- Learn how to reduce pain and stiffness when riding
- Debunk myths of common things that are often said to you and how they cause unintended consequences that do not help your position or balance
... and so much more!
Specifically designed to help you sit inside the horse's movement so that you feel like you're part of the horse.
We do this by showing you how to use simple and small adjustments to take your position and your riding to the next level
You don't need to be flexible and you don't need to be a certain level. Each person during the workshop will be individually guided and taught techniques that they can implement immediately.
Leave your horse at home for this one! Just bring yourself.
Sue Edwards - 3* International Event rider and British Eventing International Coach, has teamed up with daughter, Nicole Windley - Experienced rider and Yoga Biomechanics Specialist,
Have you got to a point with your position and physically not sure where to go next to unlock your body and your horse so that you can unlock your potential.
Want to build a better partnership with your horse so that both you, and he, feels more confident?
In this fun, lighthearted workshop (without your horse) you'll take part in fun simulations and simple exercises to identify where you can start to ride with more awareness, connection and isolation to specific parts of your body.
£30 per person - don't bring your horse as it's upstairs - you just need to bring a good attitude and a bit of fun.