GDPR Small Business Toolbox
This half day session is designed to give small businesses the tools they need to ensure their business is working within the new data protection rules.
* What does GDPR require us to do
* How do we get started
* Tools that can be applied to ensure your business is compliant
* How can you undertake marketing and still be compliant
* What do we need to do when using third parties
* Develop an understanding of the new GDPR requirements
* Gain practical tools that can be used to prepare your business
* Gain insights into data breach handling
* Be able to collate the evidence to show your business is being compliant
Small business owners and anyone who needs to ensure data protection is in place within the business.
This training will be 3 hours in duration.
NB: Please email or message us if you would like to attend a course in Jersey or would like this course hosted in-house.
Paula Williams (IBITGQ GDPR, MBA, Dip Tertiary Tchg)
Paula is the Managing Director of Island Consortium Training in Guernsey, a non-executive director for The Channel Islands Co-operative Society and Vice Chair for the Bailiwick of Guernsey Scout Association.
As a trainer, Paula has experience successfully implementing business transformation initiatives and numerous change training programmes including mobile number portability at Vodafone, Australia, and FATCA at HSBC Private Bank, Guernsey.
Over the past 2 years, she has been actively involved in implementing a range of new training initiatives, including the Guernsey IoD Board Readiness Programme, Advanced Certificate in Funds Administration and NED Apprenticeship Programme.
Paula has an MBA in Strategic Management from Henley Business School and a Diploma in Tertiary Teaching. She is an active member of the NED Forum, Chamber of Commerce and Institute of Directors.