According to the fast pace of life, we have thought of a program for those who have tight schedules and are unable to stick to a regular training course that is given on regular basis (2/3 days per week).
“Nutshell-ish” is kind of a solution for those people so as to practice their English conversational skills once per week or couple of weeks.
We are totally aware of the fact that a classroom is not the most efficient way to work on your English. Your efforts in practicing on regular basis is what we firmly believe to be the most effective way to improve your English skills.
“Nutshell-ish” is midway. It keeps your pace in regular follow-up with your English (once per week/ once every 14 days).
What is “Nutshell-ish” in a nutshell?
- A class of 2-3 hour, given once per week or once per 14 days
- Practice speaking English based on what we call “situational English”
- Each session is based on an English TV show, an episode in a TV series, a documentary, a part of a movie, etc.
- We do practice speaking and improving our fluency and conversational English.
- Each week, on Level Up facebook page, there will be a poll on which content the upcoming session is going to be about.
Fees per session: 50 L.E (Register for 4 sessions and get ONE extra free of charge)
How can I #register?
Visit #Level_Up and do a placement test.
You should be qualified level 7 + (pre-intemediate level of language competence)
Please fill in this form:
Seats are limited .. Registration is open till Thursday,25th of November 2017
Contact us now: 034211301 - +2 01007929633
Address: Cleopatra, 311 Abou Quir, Dream Tower, First Floor